Back to School Special: Answer the Phone
<![CDATA[Today’s blog will be short and to the point.
Answer the phone.The Summer doldrums are coming to an end and your client load is going to build steadily through the holidays. Clients will usually choose a counselor based on the following (not necessarily, but probably) in this order:
- Which one calls back first
- Who can get them in quickly
- Collects credit card information to secure the first session
- Utilizes a script which has increased client conversion rates for every therapist in our offices (measured by the number of phone calls who complete a first session)
- Calls clients the day before (or Friday before) their session to confirm
- Fills empty slots with wait-listed clients and clients needing to get in quickly
- Calls late-cancels and no-shows to inform them they will be charged the full amount of their session using the credit card information on file
- Follows up with past clients to see how they are doing
You must log in to post a comment.