We hope our Workshops, Products, Memberships, and E-Goods meet your expectations!
Products are defined as items received via shipping (like a book or a shirt)
There are no refunds on products. If an e-good does not meet your expectations contact us at email@example.com so we can facilitate an exchange.
E-Goods (including asynchronous workshops)
E-goods are defined as:
– items that are downloaded after purchase (like paperwork)
– items you consume (use, attend, read, watch) in the moment or stored to watch later at your convenience (like online courses and workshops)
– items whose content is archived, is not happening in real time, and/or was created at an earlier point in time
All sales of products and e-goods are final.
Memberships can be cancelled at any time. Cancellations will take effect at the next billing date. There are no refunds for early cancellations.
You can’t have two memberships at the same time. If you decide to switch back and forth between memberships you’ll need to pay the initial sign up fee again.
Live workshops are defined as live events you attend either in person or via webcam.
- The entire fee for any course/event must be paid before the first class day.
- Cancellations before the first class day will result in forfeiture of ½ of the course fee.
- There will be no refunds once the course begins.
- If you are purchasing a live event/course/workshop for CE credit you must *attend at all times to be eligible to receive a certificate of completion.
- You may be able to transfer your workshop ticket if you cannot attend. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
*Attendance is defined as remaining in the room where the course is taking place or, remaining on camera if you are attending virtually.
40 Hour Supervisor Training
- Your start date is defined as the day you purchase the course.
- You have 90 days from your start date to complete and turn in all assignments in order to be eligible to receive your certificate of completion.
- If you do not turn in your assignments within 90 days of your start date you will not receive a certificate of completion, no refund will be given, and you will have to re-register to take the course again [you may petition your licensing board for further clarification].
- Graders have 10 days to grade assignments. Course cannot be extended nor will refunds or discounts be offered if participant is waiting for an instructor to grade an assignment in less than 10 days. Graders may not work over weekends and some religious and national holidays.