Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Google may have led you here, but the Texas LPC Supervisor Directory™ does the hard work for you. Supervisors provide us with the information; we post it and make it convenient for you to sort and find. Of course we include LMFT Supervisors too.
Who are the Texas LPC Supervisors near me?
Finding a supervisor is harder than just Googling ‘LPC S near me.’ The truth is that searching Google for a supervisor won’t answer questions like, ‘How much do you charge?’ ‘Do you allow virtual supervision?’ and ‘Do you supervise Associates in private practice?’ Plus what you don’t know is lots of directories require supervisors to pay a steep fee for a listing. What you are actually seeing on these paid sites may not be the BEST supervisors, they are just the ones who could pay.
Who can supervise LPCs in Texas?
At Kate Walker Training, our listings are FREE. We update our listings weekly and categorize them in a useful way. Find your supervisor based on pricing, availability, where they went to school for their counseling degree, and many more categories!
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
Supervision goals and expectations
LPC and LMFT Supervisors are responsible for providing ongoing training, oversight, and experiences so that supervisees are able to deliver effective and ethical counseling services. In addition, they are gatekeepers for the profession. You’ll find great supervisors are well trained in supervision, not just counseling. They are knowledgeable about the most recent rules too.
A great supervisor will:
- Begin the relationship with a contract based on the most recent rules
- Provide you with a lengthy orientation where you will receive information about what to do in a crisis, how to handle mandated reporting, and what to do if you feel like you are in danger
- Evaluate you formally, at least two to three times during your experience so you ALWAYS know exactly where you stand
- Only see you 50% of the time in a group setting
- Supervise you weekly (LMFT Associate) or four hours monthly (LPC Associate) without fail
- Teach you the rules
- Remediate you if you aren’t doing well on your evaluations
Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact email@example.com
Are you interested in becoming a supervisor? Check out the 40 Hour LPC/LMFT Supervisor Training here.
Madi WendLPC #72380
I attended Walden University. I love helping people make a difference. I’m very clinical and see things in a unique way on attachment and how adverse experiences can motivate us to greatness. I love animals and people, and I enjoy teaching and helping.
Individuals interested in becoming a Registered Play Therapist may have opportunities with play therapy learning at my agency. I work with autoimmune kids and teens and young adults, learning how to navigate abs provide mental health services for those with chronic illnesses who struggle with mental health illnesses.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Member of ACA, Kate Walker Training 40 Hour Supervisor Course Graduate, (Registered Play Therapist ) Association play Therapy, and NBCC ( Nat Certified Counselor)
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as individual), Group supervision, Monthly invoicing, Opportunities to work and see clients in your private practice, Free supervision in exchange for seeing clients in your practice, Supervision times before 5:00 PM, Supervision times after 5:00 PM, Weekend supervision times
My Theory and Specialities: Play Therapy, CBT integrated with attachment. My Specialities are Kids, adults, family, anxiety, autoimmune illnesses, blended families, divorce, relationships, trauma, depression, adulting, and coping in daily life navigating. Girls and women’s issues.
Cost: Free, $$$
Supervision Practice: Weekly, Twice each month (two hour supervision), I am flexible