Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Click to search or scroll down
Google may have led you here, but the Texas LPC Supervisor Directory™ does the hard work for you. Supervisors provide us with the information; we post it and make it convenient for you to sort and find. Of course we include LMFT Supervisors too.
Who are the Texas LPC Supervisors near me?
Finding a supervisor is harder than just Googling ‘LPC S near me.’ The truth is that searching Google for a supervisor won’t answer questions like, ‘How much do you charge?’ ‘Do you allow virtual supervision?’ and ‘Do you supervise Associates in private practice?’ Plus what you don’t know is lots of directories require supervisors to pay a steep fee for a listing. What you are actually seeing on these paid sites may not be the BEST supervisors, they are just the ones who could pay.
Looking for a Supervisor Who Will Take On Self-Employed Associates?
Who can supervise LPCs in Texas?
At Kate Walker Training, our listings are FREE. We update our listings weekly and categorize them in a useful way. Find your supervisor based on pricing, availability, where they went to school for their counseling degree, and many more categories!
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
Supervision goals and expectations
LPC and LMFT Supervisors are responsible for providing ongoing training, oversight, and experiences so that supervisees are able to deliver effective and ethical counseling services. In addition, they are gatekeepers for the profession. You’ll find great supervisors are well trained in supervision, not just counseling. They are knowledgeable about the most recent rules too.
A great supervisor will:
- Begin the relationship with a contract based on the most recent rules
- Provide you with a lengthy orientation where you will receive information about what to do in a crisis, how to handle mandated reporting, and what to do if you feel like you are in danger
- Evaluate you formally, at least two to three times during your experience so you ALWAYS know exactly where you stand
- Only see you 50% of the time in a group setting
- Supervise you weekly (LMFT Associate) or four hours monthly (LPC Associate) without fail
- Teach you the rules
- Remediate you if you aren’t doing well on your evaluations
Are you a Supervisor Who Wants to Add or Update Your Listing?
Email email@example.com and when we verify your license we can add you to the directory.
Angel HoodyeLPC-S #68439
I attended Texas A&M University-Kingsville. Helping counselors launch their professional counseling careers with true confidence, excellent counseling skills, and unparalleled excitement is what I do. I help you build competence and confidence. You will be challenged, cheered, and trained to be the best counselor version of yourself. You will be met with genuineness, and guidance to help transform your clinical skills from your college practicum days to a full-fledge professional counselor.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Member of the Texas Counseling Association, Member of ACA
Supervision Modalities: Virtual supervision, Monthly invoicing, Opportunities to work and see clients in your private practice, Free supervision in exchange for seeing clients in your practice, Online scheduling system
My Theory and Specialities: My theory are Solution Focused, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Person-Centered. My specialties are Anxiety, Narcissism(NPD), and Self Esteem/Confidence
Supervision Practice: I am flexible
You must be logged in to post a comment.