Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Catalina Prebisch, M.Ed., LPC-S, CART, CCTP
As a supervisor I emphasis the importance of being ethical and I use that as the foundation for supervision. I see supervision as a collaborative effort. My background is in cognitive-behavioral and humanistic therapy, but l incorporate other theoretical approaches while supervising.