Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Todd PuckettLicensed Professional Counselor # 15577
I attended Sam Houston State University. I have not only a counseling background but also an investigative background after serving many years as an elder abuse investigator.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Member of the Texas Counseling Association, Member of ACA, Kate Walker Training 40 Hour Supervisor Course Graduate
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as individual), Group supervision, Supervision times before 5:00 PM, Supervision times after 5:00 PM, Weekend supervision times
My Theory and Specialities: Eclectic theory and a specialty in Adult mental health
Supervision Practice: I am flexible