Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Stephanie Palmer-IkukuTexas LPC-S #67657, California LPCC #1637
I attended Mississippi State University; I am National Certified Counselor and a Disaster Mental Health Counselor.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Member of the Texas Counseling Association
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as an individual), Group supervision, Monthly invoicing, Opportunities to work and see clients in your private practice, Supervision times before 5:00 PM
My Theory and Specialties: I take on an eclectic approach to counseling with a large emphasis on CBT, ACT, Solution focus, IFS, and Person-centered. I work with individuals, families, couples, and groups in addressing depression, anxiety, stress, trauma, academic functioning, low self-esteem, and other interpersonal and intrapersonal issues. I am certified in Disaster counseling, CBT, and Trauma counseling and trained in Art & music Therapies, DBT, ACT, IFS, ST, and more.
Supervision Practice: Twice each month (two-hour supervision)