Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Stephanie MotesTEXAS LPC #71898
I attended Wayland Baptist University, I had AMAZING supervision as an intern/associate, and I am so thankful for the variety of settings I have been able to work in, and the varied experience that has brought. I feel that this will help me to enhance the supervision experience, and look forward to pouring into our field in this special way!
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as an individual), Group supervision, Monthly invoicing, Online scheduling system, Supervision times before 5:00 PM, Supervision times after 5:00 PM, Weekend supervision times
My Theory and Specialties: I’m fairly eclectic, but they include CBT, Reality, Solution-Focused, Children and Family work, Trauma, Community Mental Health (Adults with serious mental illness and Children), School Settings, Military Families, Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, Quality and Compliance and Utilization
Supervision Practice: Weekly, Twice each month (two-hour supervision), I am flexible