Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Dr. Siobhan FlowersLPC-S #70087, NCC, CSC
I attended University North Texas Denton for MA and Texas A&M Commerce for Ph.D. Specialize in working with school counselors or those interested in private practice.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Member of the Texas Counseling Association, Member of ACA
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as individual), Group supervision, Monthly invoicing, Supervision times before 5:00 PM, Supervision times after 5:00 PM
My Theory and Specialities: My theory is Solution-Focused, Reality, REBT, CBT. My Specialty is Women’s Issues, Multicultural, School Counseling,
Supervision Practice: I am flexible