Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Sheree BurnettTexas LPC #65786
I attended Houston Baptist University.
Memberships: Member of the Texas Counseling Association
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as an individual), Group supervision, Monthly invoicing, Supervision times before 5:00 PM, Supervision times after 5:00 PM, Weekend supervision times
My Theory and Specialities: My theory is CBT and solution-focused therapy. I am certified in TF-CBT. I have experience in working with sexually abused children and their families. I have also have worked with survivors of domestic violence and perpetrators of domestic violence. I have done individual, family, and group therapy with various mental health and systemic issues.
Supervision Practice: Weekly, Twice each month (two-hour supervision)