Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Sarah ReesTX LPC #72697
I attended the University of North Texas, Denton. I am well organized and always looking for creative solutions! I supervise those who have been formally trained in play therapy and are wanting to work towards their RPT credential, with the opportunity to see clients within my practice. I enjoy working with those who are eager to learn, take initiative, and are self-motivated.
Memberships: Member of the Texas Counseling Association, Kate Walker Training 40 Hour Supervisor Course Graduate, Association for Play Therapy, Texas Association for Play Therapy, & North Texas Chapter of TAPT.
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as an individual), Group supervision, Monthly invoicing, Opportunities to work and see clients in your private practice, Free supervision in exchange for seeing clients in your practice, Online scheduling system, Supervision times before 5:00 PM, Supervision times after 5:00 PM
My Theory and Specialities: I theorize in Child-Centered, Adlerian, and CBT. I specialize in Play Therapy.
Cost: Free, $$
Supervision Practice: Weekly