Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Dr. Samantha Airhart-LarragaLPC-S# 19320, LCDC, NCC
I attended St. Edward’s University. Supervision is 100% online (unless they live in the Central Texas area).
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Member of the Texas Counseling Association, Member of ACA
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and count as an individual), Group supervision, Monthly invoicing, Supervision times after 5:00 PM, Weekend supervision times
My Theory and Specialities: My Theory is Person-centered & CBT, and my specialty is working with adults with depression and bipolar disorder using CBT
Supervision Practice: Twice each month (two-hour supervision)