Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Salina SheltonTexas LPC #72293
I attended UTSA. I offer art workshops outside of my practice and invite anyone to join.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Member of ACA, & Kate Walker Training 40-Hour Supervisor Course Graduate
Supervision Modalities: Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as individual), Group supervision, Monthly invoicing, Opportunities to work and see clients in your private practice, Free supervision in exchange for seeing clients in your practice, Online scheduling system, Supervision times before 5:00 PM
My Theory and Specialities: I theorize in Client-centered, DBT, CBT, and Narrative. I specialize in Art therapy, chronic pain, EMDR, and trauma.
Supervision Practice: Weekly, I am flexible