Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Rita HernandezLPC- S #65023
I attended Texas A&M International University. I am passionate about the profession and feel a great responsibility for preparing new professionals.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Member of the Texas Counseling Association, Member of ACA, & American College Counseling Association
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Group supervision, Monthly invoicing, Opportunities to work and see clients in your private practice, Free supervision in exchange for seeing clients in your practice, Online scheduling system, Supervision times before 5:00 PM, Weekend supervision times
My Theory and Specialities: My theory is Client-centered, CBT, mindfulness-based, solution-focused; my specialties are Adolescents and adults, helping field/Frontline professionals, shift, craft exparte – Individual and couple.
Supervision Practice: weekly