Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Dr. Renee FauriaLPC-S 09174
I attended The University of Chicago MA, Sam Houston State University EdD.
I have had counseling experience in hospitals, private practice, various non-profits, and religious organizations.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Kate Walker Training 40 Hour Supervisor Course Graduate, American Psychological Association, Catholic Psychotherapists Association.
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Supervision times before 5:00 PM
My Theory and Specialities: My Theory is Eclectic, Rogerian, Psychodynamic, CBT. My Specialty is Adolescents, young adults. Couples, families
Supervision Practice: Weekly