Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Regina SpencerTexas LCSW-S #65087
I attended the University of Kentucky. I have very high expectations, a lot of fun, and differentiated learning styles.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, and NASW
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Group supervision, Monthly invoicing, Free supervision in exchange for seeing clients in your practice, Supervision times before 5:00 PM, Supervision times after 5:00 PM
My Theory and Specialities: Trauma, Families, Interpersonal relationships, foster/adoptive issues
Supervision Practice: Twice each month (two-hour supervision), I am flexible