Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Randel DuncanTexas LPC #65076
I attended Amberton for my Masters; I am a Ph.D. Candidate at Texas Tech University. I do a combination of individual and group supervision; want intern completion to be within 3 years; Supervision approach is integrated based on intern: Bernard’s Discrimination, Common Factors, Psychodynamic.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Member of the Texas Counseling Association, Texas Association of Counselor Education, and Supervision/Christian Counselors of Texas
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as individual), Group supervision, Monthly invoicing, Opportunities to work and see clients in your private practice, Free supervision in exchange for seeing clients in your practice, Online scheduling system, Supervision times before 5:00 PM, Supervision times after 5:00 PM
My Theory and Specialities: My theory is Integrated: Primarily CBT/Solution-Focused; influenced by Existentialism and Adlerian’s Individual Psychology. My Specialties are Marriage Counseling, Men’s Issues, & EMDR
Supervision Practice: Weekly, I am flexible