Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Penny HaightLPC-S #63788
I attended Tarleton State University. I’m a former school counselor with 17 years of experience as an educator in public schools. I love creating a safe, creative learning community for my supervisees. This community is built so that it offers consultation and support to you long after you become fully licensed. You have the choice to attend supervision at my group private practice in Fort Worth or at my Llama Ranch in Flower Mound. We offer group supervision on Tuesday at 5 p.m. You can attend in person or by Zoom.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Member of the Texas Counseling Association, Member of ACA, Kate Walker Training 40 Hour Supervisor Course Graduate
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as individual), Group supervision, Online scheduling system, Supervision times before 5:00 PM, Supervision times after 5:00 PM, Weekend supervision times
My Theory and Specialities: My theory is CBT and my specialties are Couples -Young adults -Animal Assisted Therapy.
Cost: $$, $$$
Supervision Practice: Weekly, Once each month (four-hour supervision), I am flexible