Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Monica SimpsonLicensed Professional Counselor # 65844
I attended Amridge University. I work best with people who appreciate the learning process and are willing to grow and challenge themselves.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as individual), Group supervision, Monthly invoicing, Opportunities to work and see clients in your private practice, Online scheduling system, Supervision times before 5:00 PM, Weekend supervision times
My Theory and Specialities: ACT, CBT, Gottman
Supervision Practice: Twice each month (two hour supervision)