Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Melissa McGeeLicensed Professional Counselor #60762
I attended Dallas Baptist University. I have experience as a school counselor as well as in private practice. I understand the strains of balancing the job of the school counselor as well as providing quality mental health counseling. I am also working toward providing opportunities to see clients in my private practice. I enjoy collaborating with interns and learning from them as they are learning from me. Similar to therapy, I enjoy letting the intern lead and ask questions while supplementing with ethics and other important information as required by the Board.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as individual), Group supervision, Monthly invoicing, Supervision times before 5:00 PM, Supervision times after 5:00 PM
My Theory and Specialities: My theory is Person-Centered and CBT. I specialize in working with teens and women with anxiety and depression utilizing techniques from EMDR, CBT, and Art Therapy.
Supervision Practice: Weekly, I am flexible