Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Megan PickensLicensed Professional Counselor # 64995
I attended Texas Wesleyan University.
Supervision is on Thursdays, we do half online, half face to face
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Member of the Texas Counseling Association, Member of ACA, TCA Divisions – TACES, and TexAMCD
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as individual), Group supervision, Monthly invoicing, Opportunities to work and see clients in your private practice, Online scheduling system, Supervision times before 5:00 PM, Supervision times after 5:00 PM
My Theory and Specialities: My theory is Strategic Therapy, Choice Theory. My specialty is Marriage & Family Therapy, High Achieving Black Women, Toxic Masculinity, Multicultural Supervision
Supervision Practice: Weekly, I am flexible