Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Lenecia NickellLPC-S #66310, RPT-S, NCC
I attended Sam Houston State University
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Member of the Texas Counseling Association
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Supervision times before 5:00 PM
My Theory and Specialities: My theory is Cognitive-Behavioral, Adlerian (Play Therapy), Eclectic. My specialty is Children 3+, Adolescents, Young adults, Women
Supervision Practice: I am flexible