Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Dr. Le’Ann SolmonsonLPC-S # 13571 CSC
I attended UT Permian Basin for MA and got my Ph.D. at Sam Houston.
Many of my supervisees do not work in traditional settings where they mainly do individual counseling. They have very large caseloads and supervision is adjusted for that. I have experience in schools, private psychiatric hospitals, agencies, and private practice. I have supervised interns working in schools, agencies, hospitals, and rehabilitation settings.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Member of the Texas Counseling Association, Member of ACA, TxCSJ, TSCA, TALGBTIC, TACES, ACES, & CSJ
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as individual), Group supervision, Monthly invoicing, Online scheduling system, Supervision times before 5:00 PM, Supervision times after 5:00 PM
My Theory and Specialities: My theory is CBT and Solution-Focused, and my specialty is School Counseling, Children and Adolescents, Clinical Mental Health.
Supervision Practice: Twice each month (two-hour supervision), Once each month (four-hour supervision)