Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Laurieanne “Lauri” AbernathyTexas LPC #70655
I attended Texas A&M University-Commerce. Rural East Texas: I will drive up to 45 min away to meet with the supervisee or offer virtual.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Member of ACA
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as individual), Group supervision, Supervision times after 5:00 PM, Weekend supervision times
My Theory and Specialities: I theorize in CBT & Solutions Focused. I specialize in At-risk Adolescents & adults; LGTBQIA+ community; depression, anxiety, self-esteem, body dysmorphia.
Cost: $, $$
Supervision Practice: Weekly, Twice each month (two hour supervision), I am flexible