Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Kimberly S. Weaster, M.Ed., LPC-ACS, NCCTexas LPC # 61618
I attended Texas State University, San Marcos, TX; I emphasize holistic, strengths-based supervision and include teaching about entrepreneurship in counseling.
Memberships: Member of the Texas Counseling Association, Member of ACA, Kate Walker Training Certified Supervisor Instructor
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as individual), Monthly invoicing, Supervision times before 5:00 PM, Supervision times after 5:00 PM, Weekend supervision times
My Theory and Specialities: My theory is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy; my specialties are Wellness and Positive Behavioral Change
Cost: Free, $, $$
Supervision Practice: Weekly