Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Kimberly Watts HoggattTexas LPC-S #66799
I attended UTSA, I am a big nerd! I am direct but kind. You should expect transparency, challenge, growth, and fun from supervision with me. I will expect honesty/ethical behavior, determination/perseverance, and growing self-awareness/openness from you. I am also fully LGBTQ+ affirming and competent. I will only supervise those who also wish to become fully competent and affirming when working with clients who are part of the LGBTQ+ community, as well as their friends, families, and allies.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Member of ACA, Kate Walker Training Certified Counselor Supervisor, and WPATH
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as an individual), Supervision times before 5:00 PM, Supervision times after 5:00 PM
My Theory and Specialities: My theory Existential/Person-Centered, my specialties are Adolescents and Adults; Individuals and Couples; Gifted & Talented/Twice Exceptional, Counseling the Counselor and other Highly Stressed Professionals, Fully Affirming LGBTQ+, Career Development
Cost: $, $$
Supervision Practice: Weekly, Twice each month (two-hour supervision), I am flexible