Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Kerrie WallaceTexas LPC #14980
I attended Huntsville State Park; I’m a mature individual with a business and clinical employment history. I enjoy my work and my play but take very seriously the safety and well-being of my clients, supervisors, and peers.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Kate Walker Training 40 Hour Supervisor Course Graduate, & Kate Walker Training Certified Counselor Supervisor
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as individual), Group supervision, Supervision times after 5:00 PM, Weekend supervision times
My Theory and Specialities: My theory is EMDR, CBT, & BSFT; my specialty is Grief/loss, Depression Anxiety, & Trauma
Supervision Practice: I am flexible