Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Kelly PeytonLPC-S #69599/ RPT-S
I attended Liberty University. I challenge my interns to be the best they can be and to seek growth at every stage. Much of my supervision will be reviewing videos of sessions and case consultation in addition to experiential exercises aimed at helping therapists understand what it is like to be the client.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Member of the Texas Counseling Association, Member of ACA, Kate Walker Training 40 Hour Supervisor Course Graduate, Association for Play Therapy, & EMDRIA
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as individual), Group supervision, Monthly invoicing, Opportunities to work and see clients in your private practice, Online scheduling system, Supervision times before 5:00 PM
My Theory and Specialities: My theory is developmental, my specialty is play therapy & trauma.
Supervision Practice: Weekly, I am flexible