Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Dr. Kate RodriguezTexas LPC-S #68957
I attended Texas A&M University Corpus Christi; I am a very passionate person that loves to help the helpers so we can improve our communities. I am an advocate for the underserved and I am very involved in my community. If I don’t have the right answer for you, I will help you find it right away.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Member of the Texas Counseling Association, Member of ACA,
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as individual), Group supervision, Opportunities to work and see clients in your private practice, Free supervision in exchange for seeing clients in your practice, Online scheduling system, Supervision times before 5:00 PM, Supervision times after 5:00 PM
My Theory and Specialities: My theory is Solution Focused, Motivational Interviewing; my specialty is Forensic Counseling
Supervision Practice: Weekly, I am flexible