Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Julie UngLMFT-S# 201258, LPC-S# 64363
I attended UHCL- Family Therapy Program.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Member of AAMFT, Kate Walker Training 40 Hour Supervisor Course Graduate, Kate Walker Training Certified Counselor Supervisor, & HAMFT
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as an individual), Group supervision, Opportunities to work and see clients in your private practice, Supervision times before 5:00 PM
My Theory and Specialties: Children, Families, & Couples
Cost: $, $$
Supervision Practice: Weekly, Twice each month (two-hour supervision), Once each month (four-hour supervision), I am flexible