Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Julia AyraudLicensed Professional Counselor #66848
I attended Sam Houston State University in 2010. Creative, include training on private practice and other subject areas, have hospital, non-profit and agency, private practice experience
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Member of the Texas Counseling Association
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as individual), Group supervision, Monthly invoicing, Online scheduling system, Supervision times before 5:00 PM, Supervision times after 5:00 PM, Weekend supervision times
My Theory and Specialities: My theory is CBT, SFT, ACT, Compassion-Focused, EFT, Relational Life Therapy, Gottman, Grief Recovery Method. My specialty is grief and loss, life transitions, anxiety/depression, trauma, teens, adults, couples (infidelity)
Supervision Practice: Weekly, I am flexible