Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Julia AyraudTexas LPC-S #66848
I attended Sam Houston State University, 2010
I appreciate and enjoy a creative approach to supervision.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Member of the Texas Counseling Association
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and count as an individual), Group supervision, Monthly invoicing, Opportunities to work and see clients in your private practice, Free supervision in exchange for seeing clients in your practice, Supervision times before 5:00 PM, Supervision times after 5:00 PM, Weekend supervision times
My Theory and Specialities: I theorize in CBT, Mindfulness, Compassion Focused Therapy, and Brainspotting. I specialize in Grief and Loss, Brainspotting, Cancer, Chronic Illness, Infidelity, Life Transitions, Trauma, Anxiety, Depression, Teens, Adults, & Couples.
Supervision Practice: Weekly, I am flexible