Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Joyce Miles JacquoteTexas LMFT #202524
I attended Texas Woman’s University. I approach supervision from a collaborative and intersectional approach. I believe that supervisees should be open to continuing to learn during the supervision experience as being a therapist requires one to constantly be learning. I foster that by being an accessible resource even outside designated supervision times. I strongly believe my role as a supervisor is not only to help you become a strong clinician but to help you succeed in your field.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Member of the Texas Association for Marriage and Family Therapists, & Member of AAMFT
Supervision Modalities: Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and count as individuals), Supervision times before 5:00 PM
My Theory and Specialities: I theorize in Narrative Therapy and specialize in Premarital/Marital, LGBTQIA+ community, Black and Brown community.
Supervision Practice: Weekly