Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Johanna TorresTexas LPC #73597
I attended The University of Texas at Tyler. I am an inclusive and affirming therapist and supervisor, an LGBTQ+ ally, and an EMDR-trained clinician. I have experience in a higher education setting and currently reside in private practice.
Memberships: Member of the Texas Counseling Association, Kate Walker Training 40 Hour Supervisor Course Graduate
Supervision Modalities: Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as individual), Group supervision, Opportunities to work and see clients in your private practice, Free supervision in exchange for seeing clients in your practice, Online scheduling system, Supervision times before 5:00 PM
My Theory and Specialities: I theorize in CBT and EFT, and specialize in Anxiety, Trauma, PTSD, Women’s Issues, and EMDR.
Supervision Practice: Weekly, I am flexible