Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Joann Martillotti-CartwrightTexas LPX#62860
I attended St Edwards University, Austin TX. Supporting you in growing as a therapist is my goal. I offer years of experience as a therapist and supervisor, and I am committed to your success.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, &The Net Connection (Williamson County Mental Health Professionals)
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as an individual), Opportunities to work and see clients in your private practice, Supervision times before 5:00 PM
My Theory and Specialities: My Theory is eclectic (mostly 3rd gen CBT and EMDR with Attachment theory and mindfulness). My specialties are Trauma, Substance Use Disorders, Challenging Personalities.
Supervision Practice: Weekly, Twice each month (two-hour supervision), Once each month (four-hour supervision), I am flexible