Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Dr. Jessica Lloyd-HazlettLPC-Supervisor, NCC
I attended The College of William & Mary
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Member of the Texas Counseling Association, Member of ACA, Kate Walker Training 40 Hour Supervisor Course Graduate
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as individual), Group supervision, Monthly invoicing, Supervision times before 5:00 PM, Weekend supervision times
My Theory and Specialities: I used an integrated, developmental approach. This includes experiential, systemic, and multicultural approaches. My specialties are couples and family counseling, integrated behavioral healthcare, counselor education, and supervision.
Supervision Practice: Weekly, Twice each month (two hour supervision), I am flexible