Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Jennifer J. CainTexas LPC-S #18778, RPT-S
I attended Sam Houston State University in Huntsville, TX and graduated in 2002. I have been a supervisor for 14 years, and I am passionate about helping supervisees achieve their goals! I have work and supervision experience in a variety of settings including hospitals, schools, child advocacy centers, private practices, agencies, residential treatment centers, and women’s shelters. I would love to partner with you during your journey to licensure.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Member of the Texas Counseling Association, Texas Association for Play Therapy, & Association for Play Therapy
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as individual), Group supervision, Monthly invoicing, Free supervision in exchange for seeing clients in your practice, Online scheduling system, Supervision times before 5:00 PM, Supervision times after 5:00 PM
My Theory and Specialities: My theoretical focus includes Child-Centered Play Therapy (CCPT), Adlerian, and Rogerian. My specialties are play therapy with children, sand tray, and specific grief work with women.
Supervision Practice: Weekly, I am flexible