Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Jean DixonTX LPC #63580
I attended Abilene Christian U. I am Intentionality – fostering and strengthening natural abilities my intern’s unique art of being a therapist.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Kate Walker Training 40 Hour Supervisor Course Graduate, Houston Group Psychotherapy Society, American Group Psychotherapy Society, & Houston Eating Disorder Specialists
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Group supervision
My Theory and Specialities: My theory is relational, psychodynamic, existential, spiritual; I have a specialty in Highly sensitive people, Empaths, trauma-sensitive yoga, inner child healing, eating disorders, life transitions, and spiritual growth
Supervision Practice: I am flexible