Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Heena KhanLPC-S #69121, RPT-S #S3063
I graduated from Roosevelt University, in Clinical Psychology. All Play Therapy Training acquired at UNT, Denton.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member and Association for Play Therapy
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as an individual), Group supervision, Monthly invoicing, Opportunities to work and see clients in your private practice, Online scheduling system, Supervision times before 5:00 PM, Supervision times after 5:00 PM
My Theory and Specialities: My theory is CCPT, and Person-Centered My specialties are Trauma, Grief, Adoption, Perinatal Mental Health: Play Therapy, Sand Tray Therapy & Therapeutic Yoga.
Supervision Practice: Weekly