Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Harold WillisTX LPS-S #73141
I attended Amberton University. I’m African American, a TX LCDC, a SAP and a US Army Veteran
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Group supervision, Opportunities to work and see clients in your private practice, Supervision times before 5:00 PM, Supervision times after 5:00 PM
My Theory and Specialities: I theorize in Behavioral Health.
Supervision Practice: I am flexible