Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Gloria MendezLicensed Professional Counselor #15665
Biography: I attended Texas A& M University and Our Lady of the Lake University. I will help support and guide you in learning the skills to write the next chapter in your professional career.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Member of ACA
Supervision Modalities: Face to Face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as individual), Group supervision, Supervision times before 5L00 PM, Supervision times after 5:00 PM, Weekend supervision times.
My Theory and Specialties: CBT, Solution-Focused, and other Post-Modern approaches.
Supervision Practice: Twice each month (two hour supervision)