Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Dr. Gail RoatenLicensed Professional Counselor # 18643
I attended Tarleton State University; I have supervised over 25 interns, many in the school
Memberships: Member of the Texas Counseling Association, Member of ACA, & TACES
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as individual), Group supervision, Monthly invoicing, Supervision times before 5:00 PM
My Theory and Specialities: My theory is Adlerian, CBT integrative, with a specialty in Adolescents & Children, School.
Supervision Practice: Weekly