Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Evelyne FitzgeraldTexas LPC #15554 and RPT Supervisor
I attended SHSU; I offer an encouraging and supportive space.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Member of the Texas Counseling Association, Association for Play Therapy
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as individual), Group supervision, Opportunities to work and see clients in your private practice, Supervision times before 5:00 PM, Supervision times after 5:00 PM, Weekend supervision times
My Theory and Specialities: My theory is Child-Centered, my specialty play therapy
Supervision Practice: Weekly, Twice each month (two-hour supervision), Once each month (four-hour supervision), I am flexible