Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Darleme JohnsonTexas LPC-S #16667
I attended Stephen F Austin State University, I allow you to see clients in my office as an independent contractor. Supervision is negotiable (free for seeing so many clients in my office or for a fee if you prefer to pay). In addition to obtaining experience and improving your counseling skills, you have the opportunity to learn skills that will assist you in starting your own private practice.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Member of ACA, Kate Walker Training Certified Supervisor Instructor, Biofeedback Society of Texas, Applied Assoc of Psychophysiology & Biofeedback, National Association of Forensic Counselors.
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as individual), Group supervision, Monthly invoicing, Opportunities to work and see clients in your private practice, Free supervision in exchange for seeing clients in your practice, Online scheduling system, Supervision times before 5:00 PM, Supervision times after 5:00 PM
Cost: Free, $
Supervision Practice: I am flexible