Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Danielle LeeLouisiana LPC-S #5647 and Texas LPC-S 81574
I attended Southeastern Louisiana University. I utilize the discrimination model in supervision.
Memberships: Member of the Texas Counseling Association, Member of ACA
Supervision Modalities: Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and count as individuals), Monthly invoicing, Supervision times before 5:00 PM
My Theory and Specialities: I theorize in Person-Centered and Solution Focused Therapy. I specialize in Anxiety, People of Color, Women’s Issues, Work/Life balance.
Supervision Practice: I am flexible