Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Mrs. Courtney GabrielLicensed Professional Counselor # 69044
I attended The Chicago School of Professional Psychology. I currently am the managing supervisor of the Clinical Training team at The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD. I have worked with several different populations including the following: adolescent sex offenders in a residential setting, pregnant teenagers and their families, dual diagnosis, chronically mentally ill in a PHP setting, children between the ages of 3-17 with several different diagnoses (ODD, DMDD, Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar, ADHD, and PTSD)
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Association for Play Therapy
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Group supervision, Supervision times before 5:00 PM, Supervision times after 5:00 PM, Weekend supervision times
My Theory and Specialities: My theory is mainly CBT and psychoanalysis. My specialties are Child/Adolescent (all different diagnoses)Play Therapy, CBT, Trauma-focused CBT, and dual diagnosis. I also have experience working with adults with several different diagnoses.
Supervision Practice: I am flexible