Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Catherine MukesTexas LPC-S 19837
I’m a proud graduate of Louisiana State University! (Geaux Tigers!) Show up as yourself! It can be challenging starting out in this field. The pressure of needing to ”get it right” often looms about and the fear of messing up can be crippling. As a supervisor, I want to understand you and help you understand yourself and your role as a budding clinician for the benefit of your clients. We will explore what you bring into the profession, help you to understand and explore best practices for your clients, clarify and stay up to date on shifting ethical standards and consult on your cases. Come with your questions, experiences, and insights. Welcome to a most fulfilling profession!
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member & Member of the Texas Counseling Association
Supervision Modalities: Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as an individual), Group supervision, Monthly invoicing, Opportunities to work and see clients in your private practice, Free supervision in exchange for seeing clients in your practice, Weekend supervision times
My Theory and Specialties: Person-centered, CBT, Solution Focused, & ACT
Cost: Free, $$
Supervision Practice: Twice each month (two-hour supervision), I am flexible