Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Casey DavidsTexas LPC #72570
I attended Kent State University & St. Edwards. The most important thing I want potential supervisees to know is that I believe strongly in a collaborative relationship. This is the journey that you are on and I want to help you as much as possible.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as an individual), Group supervision, Monthly invoicing, Online scheduling system, Supervision times before 5:00 PM
My Theory and Specialities: I theorize in CBT, solution-focused. I specialize in Adolescents & Perinatal.
Supervision Practice: Weekly, Twice each month (two-hour supervision), I am flexible