Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Britney WatsonLPC #68689
I attended Southern Methodist University, I lead from a supportive stance as a supervisor and want my supervisees to have the space to grow into the professional they want to be.
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and counts as individual), Group supervision, Opportunities to work and see clients in your private practice, Supervision times after 5:00 PM, Weekend supervision times
My Theory and Specialities: My theories are Existential, TF-CBT, & DBT; my specialties are trauma, behavioral modification, depression, anxiety, social justice, & life transition
Supervision Practice: Weekly, I am flexible