Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Brianne BlevinsLMFT 201508, LPC 66304
I attended St. Edward’s University. Organization and preparation for supervision are so important. I try very hard to help supervisees hold both their therapist and human feelings about client processes to create the best clinician possible. I work hard to stay connected in supervision groups as well as consultation to provide the most enriching support possible. I may not always have all the answers, but am dedicated to finding them together with my supervisees.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member
Supervision Modalities: Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and count as an individual), Group supervision, Supervision times before 5:00 PM, Supervision times after 5:00 PM
My Theory and Specialities: Rogerian, narrative, existential; my specialties are women in transition, perinatal healthcare, 11 years experience working with adolescents.
Supervision Practice: Weekly